Oracle EAM and Maintenance Cloud teams depend on thousands of parts, materials, and equipment to fix repairs and assets running. They view having a right part at the right time for right machinery is extremely important. However, they use paper based parts issue, return and cycle counts. They do not track parts movements, receipts into the warehouse. They run out of critical parts all the time. Ultimately, when machinery is down at asset heavy organizations, bottom line is impacted.
World class MRO inventory management warrants for efficient procurement, receiving, storing, consuming, and replenishing the parts and materials needed in maintaining the assets. With a robust mobile platform, MRO departments can lower the operating costs of a warehouse. Most importantly, they can reduce the expensive machinery downtime by carrying right parts at right times.
In this webinar, learn:
- How MRO departments can unlock the full potential of MRO for Inventory management?
- How to empower maintenance technicians with tools they need while they are receiving and returning parts?
- How to leverage mobile platform to automate the maintenance, repairs and operations processes.
- How to make sure right parts are available at right times for right machinery?
- How to accurately record the consumption of the parts and materials?
- How to automate barcode scanning in the warehouse to collect real-time parts issue, parts return, cycle counts, parts receiving, and location transfers?
- How to provide real-time inventory visibility for MRO across the organization?