Achieving 100% accurate visibility into inventory is the most important purpose of having supply chain systems like Oracle EBS, Oracle SCM Cloud or Oracle WMS Cloud. Lack of inventory visibility results in inefficiencies ranging from running out of raw materials for manufacturing, stock outs when customers order to excessive inventory that expires. Oracle customers have been leveraging physical counts to find out the discrepancies between actual and system quantities. Unfortunately, physical counts is once a year process that is long, expensive and hard to execute.
With frequent counting of inventory, cycle counts can help. Oracle ERP customers can leverage the world’s best Oracle SCM Cloud systems to do frequent, regular cycle counting. However, warehouse leaders struggle with the inflexibility, paper based counting process, non-transparent and manual scheduling. Lack of connectivity to update counting in Oracle EBS or Oracle SCM Cloud further complicates the challenges. Legacy Mobile barcode scanning systems from the 90s have not adapted to the omni-channel commerce age.
Many Oracle customers who are not using WMS are limited by Oracle Inventory functionality to do cycle counts. They cannot count randomly. There is no option for item category based counting option. They are inflexible and leading to frustration. Every quarter, Warehouse managers spend more than a week to get the cycle counting right. With a world class modern mobile barcode scanning platform and our custom tools, Oracle Inventory customers can take their cycle counts to the next level. You can get WMS features without the WMS license.
In this webinar, you can learn:
- What are different challenges faced by our customers and how they overcame those challenges?
- How to avoid paper based counting and update Oracle EBS or Oracle SCM Cloud in real-time.
- How does offline Mobile supply chain application works for Cycle Count and Physical Counts?
- Take advantage of different features such as Blind cycle counting, Approvals, Automatic reconciliation.
- Implement Advanced Oracle WMS features such as item category based counting, random counting, ABC, without Oracle WMS license.
- How to efficiently count LPNs, serial numbers, and Lots.
- Automation opportunities in Cycle Counts to schedule, count, adjust and resolve discrepancies.
- Different strategies and their pros and cons.