Technical Content Writer
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer application.
- Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and eliminated ideas stored for future reference.
- Write a fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document.
- Develop engaging content for articles,blogs,stories and social media to entice and engage audience.
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions.
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase onscreen readability.
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check.
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback.
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization.
- Manage user-generated content on social media sites.
- Manage the company social media presence.
- Write content keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers.
- Develop prototypes and storyboards for multitude for media creation and graphic editing tools.
- Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹350,000.00 to ₹1,000,000.00 /year