• Works with Oracle EBS & ERP Cloud
• Built on offline-first architecture
• Cross platform support
React Native/Angular Mobile Developer/Architect
Posted 2 months ago
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in Mobile/React/Angular/Ionic/
- At least 2 Enterprise app development experiences with any of the major backends using salesforce, Oracle EBS, People
Soft, SAP etc.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Great communication and presentation skills to be able to interact with business stakeholders and drive outcomes.
- Lead junior developers, Testers.
- Manage small projects in agile mode.
- Design and draw process flow charts, technical flow charts, diagrams, data architecture, etc.
- Ability to upgrade non-cloud apps to Clou
Role and Responsibility:
- Build SAAS based digital solut
ions for some of the worlds leading companies in USA, Europe, Middle East.
- Develop world-class enterprise mobile apps using ionic/angular/React fram
- Need to have product development, software architecture experience of working for a product the development company, primarily.
- Build software that should be easily customizable, deployabl
e and maintainable by Clients.
- Develop apps that follow the Offline first architecture principles.
- Should have used APIs such as bar code scanning, SQLite,
- Experience from an Enterprise Mobile Software development company is a huge plus.
- Train and mentor junior Mobile Developers.
- Understand Company’s vision for the products and implement a plan to achieve the goals.
- Help the company in developing product strategy, road map, the periodic release of updates.
- Convert on-premise-based software into SAAS.
- Own the product development from mobile app perspective and run the projects in Agile/Scrum mode.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing, Sales, Delivery and HR teams. • Must believe in simple UX and beautiful UI design.
- Must have strong experience in Information Architecture, Software Architecture and Application Architecture.
- Should have at least 2 years of Solution Architecture experience in providing complex solutions.
- Setup coding standards, guidelines so jr. developers can produce efficient code.
- Must be able to organize work, and have clarity on the strategy.
- Continuously try to optimize and improve solutions using cutting edge tools and technologies.
- Must have proven expertise in building secure mobile apps to prevent XSS attacks, DOM attacks, etc.
- Must have used CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, bug tracking tools Jira, latest tools such as MicrosoftTeams, Postman, Jasmine, Mocha Chai, etc.
- Must have a growth mindset, problem-solving and troubleshooting attitude. • Learn, take training and Do POCs on AI/ML, Chatbots, BlockChain, IIoT.